Thank you for applying to Student Corps! Please read the following information in order to ease the application process.
HOW TO APPLY
- You must have a President, Secretary, Treasurer, and Advisor (adult) in mind. Decide whether you want to start a chapter at your school, or just within your community. If you are starting a chapter at school, make sure you fulfill any school requirements, such as finding a teacher advisor, signing up, etc. Consider whether your Advisor has time to help host meetings, etc.
- Read all of the rules, found here (especially those concerning leadership roles!). If you have any questions, check the FAQ’s before contacting us at our form here.
- Fill out the chapter application form, here. There is a $30 chapter application fee for when you first register, after which there is a yearly $10 fee.
- The national board will respond to your application via your emails within 10 business days. We will tell you whether your chapter is accepted, or whether you still need to make edits.
- We will give all other instructions within that email. Please also consider that each chapter must complete 3 national events per volunteer year.
- Congratulations on becoming part of Student Corps! We are very excited to accept you into our nationwide student community.